Arduino Pro Mini - 3.3V/8MHz
This is the small 3.3V version of the arduino development boards. This board has all the features like the other arduino boards have. This come with the onboard reset button and indicator led for power. The board doesn't have any board programmer, so the programmer has to be used externally in order to upload any code. Since the operating voltage is 3.3V it can be easily used with 3.3V Logic sensors and modules like LoRa module, nRF24L01 etc.. without need for level converters.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Clock frequency: 8MHz.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- 8 analog input port: A0 ~ A7.
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 5V
- Support serial download.
- A pair of TTL level serial port transceiver : RX / TX.
- 6 PWM port: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.