SS49E Hall effect sensor is small, versatile linear Hall-effect device that is operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. The linear sourcing output voltage is set by the supply voltage and varies in proportion to the strength of the magnetic field. The integrated circuitry features low noise output, which makes it unnecessary to use external filtering. It also includes thin film resistors to provide increased temperature stability and accuracy. The linear Hall sensor has an operating temperature range of -40 °C to 85 °C appropriate for commercial, consumer and industrial environments.
- Miniature and subminiature construction: Designed for compact designs with tight space requirements.
- Energy efficient: Low current consumption of 6 mA at 5 Vdc.
- Easy PC board interface: Single current sourcing output for common electronic circuits.
- Circuit design flexibility: Voltage range of 2.7 Vdc to 6.5 Vdc.
- Low noise output: Virtually eliminates the need for flittering.
- Stable output: Thin film resistors improve accuracy.
- Wide range of environments: Temperature range of -40 °C to 100 °C [-40 °F to 212°F].
- Application flexibility: Responds to either positive or negative Gauss.
|Supply Voltage||3 to 6.5 V|
|Max Output Current||20 mA|
|Quiescent Output Voltage||1/2 of VCC|
|Minimum Output Voltage||0.86 V|
|Max Output Voltage||4.21 V|
- Position Sensing: Used in proximity switches and encoders for accurate object position detection.
- Current Sensing: Monitors and controls current flow by detecting magnetic fields around conductors.
- Speed Measurement: Provides precise RPM data in industrial and automotive applications.
- Motor Control: Enables responsive and accurate motor speed control by monitoring magnetic fields.
- Security Systems: Used in magnetic door and window sensors for intrusion detection.
- Medical Devices: Applied in infusion pumps and motion-sensing medical equipment.
- Automotive Applications: Found in systems like throttle position sensing and gearbox position sensing.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.