On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
The MOC3021 IC is a non-zero crossing, 6-pin Optocoupler composed of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode as input and a light-activated silicon bilateral switch called a TRIAC as output. It is intended for use in circuit applications that require the control of high AC power mains from a low voltage circuit while protecting or isolating the low voltage circuit from the dangers of alternating current power mains high voltage. The MOC3021 IC TRIAC driver output can provide a current that can reach 1A and its voltage can reach 400V. It is commonly used in light dimmers, fan speed controllers, motor speed controllers, and so on. An alternative option to this IC the MOC3041 Zero Cross Opto-isolator Triac Driver IC.
Product Description of MOC3021 Triac Driver Optocoupler
Features of MOC3021 Triac Driver Optocoupler
- IR Emitting Diode has low degradation
- IR forward Current: 60 mA
- Power Dissipation of IR input diode: 70 mW
- 6pin DIP photocoupler, the Triac driver output
- Output photo Triac: Off-State Output Terminal Voltage -400V; Forward Current (Peak)- 1A; Power Dissipation - 300mW
- High Isolation Voltage (5.3kV RMS,7.5kVPK )
- 400V Peak Blocking Voltage
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 100 °C
- All electrical parameters 100% tested
1 x MOC3021 Triac Driver Optocoupler/Opto-isolator IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.