The MOC3041 is an optocoupler IC consisting of an infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a monolithic silicon detector performing the function of a Zero Voltage Crossing bilateral TRIAC driver. It can be used for high-load AC switching. This zero-crossing optocoupler IC will be able to detect the zero volts from the AC and will turn on and off the TRIAC of the IC and this will protect the external load from damaging itself and also from switching surges of other circuits.
Product Description of MOC3041 Zero Cross Opto-isolator Triac Driver IC
Features of MOC3041 Zero Cross Opto-isolator Triac Driver IC
- Opto-isolator with Zero-Crossing Triac Driver
- Input IR Diode: Forward Current - 50mA; Reverse Voltage - 6V; Power Dissipation- 120mW
- Output Photo TRIAC: Off-State Output Terminal Voltage - 400V ; Forward Current (Peak) - 1A; Power Dissipation - 150mW
- High Isolation Voltage (5.3kV RMS,7.5kVPK )
- 400V Peak Blocking Voltage
- Simplifies logic control of 115 VAC power
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 100 °C
- All electrical parameters 100% tested
1 x MOC3041 Zero Cross Opto-isolator Triac Driver IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.