On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
MQ4 Gas sensor is a Metal Oxide Semiconductor (MOS) type Gas Sensor mainly used to detect the Methane (CNG) gas concentration in the air either at home or in industry. This sensor contains a sensing element, mainly aluminum-oxide based ceramic, coated with Tin dioxide, enclosed in a stainless-steel mesh. Whenever gas comes into contact with the sensing element, the resistivity of the element changes. The change is then measured to get the concentration of the gases present. Its sensing range of 300-10000 PPM is suitable for gas leak detection. The combustion of Methane is highly exothermal means it will release a vast amount of heat if ignited which when used in a controlled way is beneficial but if an accident occurs it will be devastating.
- Power requirements: VCC - 5V±0.1
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1-0 .3 V (relative to pollution), for maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
- Detection Gas: Natural gas/Methane
- Detection Concentration: 200-10000ppm (Natural gas / Methane)
- Interface: 1 TTL compatible input (HSW), 1 TTL compatible output (ALR)
- Heater consumption: less than 750mw
- Operating temperature: 14 to 122 °F (-10 to 50°C)
- Preheat time: Over 24 hours
To use the Sensor Module, you have power the device with 5V supply and the Power LED will start to glow. You should give it some time for its preheating period before start reading the output. While measuring the gas present, the Output LED will glow in a specific concentration of the gas. You can change it by using the potentiometer. Else you can also use the Analog Output to see how your program reacts to different concentrations of gases present.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.