The ULN2003 is a popular Darlington IC, it has seven Darlington pairs inside each pair with 1 input and 1 output pin. Thus having 7 input and 7 output pins. Each pair is rated for 50V and 500mA and the input pins can be triggered by +5V.
The ULN2003 IC is commonly used to drive large loads with microcontrollers. Like Driving a High-Power LED array or Driving a motor in both directions or controlling a Stepper motor etc.
The ULN2003 have series input resistors selected for operation directly with 5V TTL or CMOS. These devices will handle numerous interface needs — particularly those beyond the capabilities of standard logic buffers. It is ideally suited for interfacing between low-level logic circuitry and multiple peripheral power loads, Typical loads include relays, solenoids, stepping motors, magnetic print hammers, multiplexed LED and incandescent displays, and heaters. All devices feature open-collector outputs with integral clamp diodes.
- Suitable for low - level logic circuit and multiple peripheral power loads.
- TTL, DTL, PMOS, or CMOS-Compatible Inputs
- Output Current to 500 mA
- Output Voltage to 95 V
- Transient-Protected Outputs
- Dual In-Line Plastic Package or Small-Outline IC Package
- Relay Driver
- Line Driver
- Logic Buffers
- Lamp Drivers
- Display Drivers (LED and Gas Discharge)
ULN2003 Dimension and footprint:
Example Projects on ULN2003:
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.