MQ3 Gas Sensor is another one of MQ family of gas sensors which is used to detect the alcohol content from 0.05 mg/L to 10 mg/L. It has a sensing element made of Tin Dioxide (SnO2) which has lower conductivity in clean air but when it comes in contact with alcohol gases the conductivity increases in proportion to the concentration of alcohol present. Thus, this Alcohol Sensor is a low cost solution to measure the alcohol level, also it is resistant to the disturbances caused by the gasoline, vapour and smoke. The sensor has Analog output corresponding to the concentration of the Alcohol gas present or you can also get Digital Output for a particular concentration using the onboard potentiometer. This module can be used as a portable alcohol detector, Gas level over limit alarm, Breathalyser etc.
- Operating Voltage 5V±0.1V
- Current Consumption 150mA
- Operating Temperature -10°C to 70°C
- Simple to use, Low Cost and Fast Response
- Onboard LEDs for output and power
- Output sensitivity adjustable for Digital Output
- Analog output 0V to 5V, Digital Output
- Stable and Long Life
- Good Sensitivity to Alcohol Gas
Much like other Sensors in MQ Series (MQ 2, MQ 4, MQ 135 etc), this module also has 4 output pins. While connecting it to Arduino Boards, you need to power it by 5V pin and GND pin. You will get the Analog Output according to the concentration of Alcohol present and by using the potentiometer to set a threshold level of Alcohol, you can also get the digital output if the concentration goes beyond the threshold.
1×MQ3 Alcohol Sensor Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.