LM35 is a low cost, linear and precise temperature measuring IC. It gives an Analog Output Voltage proportional to the temperature it measures. It also does not require any additional calibration circuit to give the output in degree Celsius. It also has less self-heating (0.1 ̊ C in still air) property than the thermistor. It is extremely popular among the hobbyists, DIY Circuit makers and Students even after 16 years of its launch. It is also been used in many low-end products where we require to measure the temperature with greater precision while keeping the cost low. You can use it in Temperature measurement of Battery Pack, Air, Boiling Water, any Electric Circuit etc. The sensor has two-part names lm35dz and lm35dt.
- Calibrated Directly in Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10-mV/°C Scale Factor i.e. if the output is 250mV then the temperature is 25°C
- ±5°C Accuracy (at 25°C) and ±0.75°C over full scale
- −55°C to +150°C Range
- Suitable for Remote Applications
- Operates from 4 V to 30 V
- Less than 60-µA Current Drain
- Low Self-Heating, 0.1°C in Still Air
- Low-Impedance Output, 0.1 Ω for 1-mA Load
- Available in TO-92 package
It gives output in form of Analog Signals so you need to convert it into digital signals using ADC but any Microcontroller like Arduino which has ADC will work just fine, you can also use external ADC IC if you do not want to use a microcontroller. To power, the IC connect VCC and GND from the controller you are using take care not to interchange the pins. The middle pin will give output in form of the analog signal so use an ADC or connect with the Analog pin of Arduino.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.