LM35 is a low cost, linear and precise temperature measuring IC. It gives an Analog Output Voltage proportional to the temperature it measures. It also does not require any additional calibration circuit to give the output in degree Celsius. It also has less self-heating (0.1 ̊ C in still air) property than the thermistor. It is extremely popular among the hobbyists, DIY Circuit makers and Students even after 16 years of its launch. It is also been used in many low-end products where we require to measure the temperature with greater precision while keeping the cost low. You can use it in Temperature measurement of Battery Pack, Air, Boiling Water, any Electric Circuit etc. The sensor has two-part names lm35dz and lm35dt.
- Calibrated Directly in Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10-mV/°C Scale Factor i.e. if the output is 250mV then the temperature is 25°C
- ±5°C Accuracy (at 25°C) and ±0.75°C over full scale
- −55°C to +150°C Range
- Suitable for Remote Applications
- Operates from 4 V to 30 V
- Less than 60-µA Current Drain
- Low Self-Heating, 0.1°C in Still Air
- Low-Impedance Output, 0.1 Ω for 1-mA Load
- Available in TO-92 package
It gives output in form of Analog Signals so you need to convert it into digital signals using ADC but any Microcontroller like Arduino which has ADC will work just fine, you can also use external ADC IC if you do not want to use a microcontroller. To power, the IC connect VCC and GND from the controller you are using take care not to interchange the pins. The middle pin will give output in form of the analog signal so use an ADC or connect with the Analog pin of Arduino.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If you receive a different product then the ordered one, please contact us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product.
We ship to all over India with flat shipping rate of INR 50 for all the orders below INR 599. For all the orders above INR 599, we offer a free shipping. We also offer priority shipping for INR 100 which provides same day shipping by Air (if battery is not included in the order). Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.