3-5 Days Delivery
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
On orders above INR 599
Cash On Delivery
COD available on all orders
The TTP229 Touch Senor Module employs TTP229 Capacitive Touch Sensing IC to sense the human touch and give the output accordingly. Unlike Mechanical and Membrane type switches, this offers touch-sensitive buttons and better workability and durability. The keypad offers a digital output of the first 8 keys and I2C output if you want to read all 16 keys of the touch module. I2C requires just 2 connections and can be directly connected to Arduino/ Raspberry Pi/NodeMcu, ESP8266, ESP32, etc. Since it is a very popular product, you can directly use it with above mentioned controllers without worrying about writing the libraries and low-level code. It can be used in a wide range of consumer products and as a durable replacement of Mechanical keys.
- Operating voltage 2.4V to 5.5V
- Built-in Voltage regulator
- Stand-by current at 3V: 0.25uA at 8 Hz Sampling Rate
- Two different operating modes: independent 8 Channel O/P and I2C interface 16 Key Mode
- 2 wires I2C interface for both 16 key and 8 key mode
- Onboard LEDs to indicate which pad is being touched
- 2 Wires serial interface can select active high or low by option
- Provides two kinds of sampling rate: slow sampling rate 8Hz and fast sampling rate 64Hz
- Optional maximum key-on time about 80sec
- Auto calibration at power-up (keypad must not be touched for 0.5 seconds after power-up)
To connect it to any controller board, you need to power the module by VCC and GND pins. You can select the modes using jumper wires and connect it to the Microcontroller using either I2C buses to save the number of pins or digital output pins if you want to replace the mechanical buttons.
1×TTP229 16 channel touch Sensor Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.