3-5 Days Delivery
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
On orders above INR 599
Cash On Delivery
COD available on all orders
STM8S003F3P6 system board STM8S003F3 STM8S STM8 development board
The advantages of the Core Board STM8S003F3P6 STM8 Development Board is that it is a minimum system board or development board that has the microcontroller already soldered along with a PWR and configurable led and a RESET Button. The board uses 2.54” pin pitch on the board to solder standard berg pins and connect it with berg wires or place it in the Breadboard which becomes troublesome if you use the MCU only.
This mini development board uses 5V input through pins and the PWR LED immediately notify the power availability status. The RESET Button can be used for resetting the microcontroller unit and the LED that is connected on the PB5 of the microcontroller unit can be configured using firmware by the user, making it easy to test.
However, the programming interface is made in the top side of the board and available separately where the RST, GND, SW and 5V connection is available. Clear identification of the board pinout is useful for fast interfacing and identification of the pins. I2C lines require pull-up resistors. This board enables 4.7k pull up on both I2C lines SDA and SCL, connected in the bottom of this board.
STM8S003F3P6 Development Board pinout:
STM8S003F3P6 Development Board Specifications:
- Available controller STM8S003F3P6
- On board RESET Switch available
- 54” pin spacing.
- 5V operation voltage that is directly connected with mcu VCC
- Power LED and user configurable LED is available.
- High quality PCB
- 7k Pull up on I2C lines available.
STM8S003F3P6 Development Board Applications:
- Development Board or Programming board for STM8S
- Driver Board for I2C based Sensors
- Data logging and Data acquisition
- Analog Sensing
- Small control related application.
STM8S003F3P6 Development Board Dimension and footprint:
Example Projects on STM8S003F3P6 Development Board:
1x STM8S003F3P6 Development Board
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.