3-5 Days Delivery
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
On orders above INR 599
Cash On Delivery
COD available on all orders
74HC595 - 8-bit Serial-to-Parallel Shift Register IC
The 74HC595 is an 8-bit Serial In – Parallel Out Shift Register, i.e., it can receive (input) data serially and control 8 output pins in parallel. This comes in very handy where do not have enough GPIO pins on our MCU/MPU to control the required number of outputs. It is often used in projects where relatively a large number of LED’s has to be controlled through the Microcontroller. It can also be used to interface LCD screen since they can act as the data bit for the LCD displays. It can also be used to control 5V loads like relays through a 3.3V microcontroller since the high-level voltage is only 3.15. So, if you are looking for an IC to save on your GPIO pins on the Microcontroller then this IC might be the right choice for you. It has operating voltage range of 2-6V and operating current of 80uA. Minimum high-level Input Voltage: 3.15V @Vcc=4.5V and Maximum low-level Input Voltage: 1.35V @Vcc=4.5V. You can interface it with Arduino, RaspberryPi, ESP32, PIC microcontrollers etc.
- Operating Voltage: 2V to 6V
- Power Consumption: 80uA
- Output source/sink current: 35mA
- Output Voltage is equal to Operating voltage
- Minimum high-level Input Voltage: 3.15V @(Vcc=4.5V)
- Maximum low-level Input Voltage: 1.35V @(Vcc=4.5V)
- Can be easily cascaded with more IC to get more outputs
- Available in PDIP package
You need to power the device through Vcc and GND pins QA to QH are Parallel Output pins. SER pin is the Serial Input OEbar is output enable SRCLK is serial clock input and SRCLR bar is serial reset button.
1×74HC595 - 8-bit Serial-to-Parallel Shift Register IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.