3-5 Days Delivery
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
On orders above INR 599
Cash On Delivery
COD available on all orders
While making battery packs one of the most challenging thing people come across is the how to make the connections between the cells to get them arranged in the configuration that they want and for this they use copper bars thick wires, copper strips, even iron nails etc. but all these things does not give us reliable connections and it can be really hazardous if it happens while battery is being used which might lead to short circuiting and in worst case a ravaging fire. To tackle this issue you can use this Nickel Strip which is super easy to use and solder on the terminals of the cells to connect the batteries in combinations and due to its very high tensile strength and low resistivity they are ideal to be used in making the connections between the cells durable and increase shock performance of the battery. They are mainly used in the manufacture of nickel-hydrogen batteries, lithium batteries, high magnification power tools batteries, laptop batteries, battery combination with HM.
- High tensile strength to increase durability
- Low resistivity to decrease heat loss
- Easily soldered on terminals
- Ductile and can be moulded into any shape
1m× Nickel Strip (0.15x5mm)
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.