3-5 Days Delivery
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
On orders above INR 599
Cash On Delivery
COD available on all orders
A metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET) is a field-effect transistor where the voltage determines the conductivity of the device. It is used for switching or amplifying signals. The ability to change conductivity with the amount of applied voltage can be used for amplifying or switching electronic signals. In N channel MOSFET the drain and source are heavily doped n+ regions and substrate in p type hence the current flows due to flow of negatively charged electrons. The IRF540N is an N-Channel MOSFET. This MOSFET can drive loads upto 23A and can support peak current upto 110A. It also has a threshold voltage of 4V, which means it can easily driven by low voltages like 5V. Hence it is mostly used with Arduino and other microcontrollers for logic switching. Speed control of motors and Light dimmers are also possible with this MOSFET since it has good switching characteristics.
- Small signal N-Channel MOSFET
- Continuous Drain Current (ID) is 33A at 25°C
- Pulsed Drain Current (ID-peak) is 110A
- Minimum Gate threshold voltage (VGS-th) is 2V
- Maximum Gate threshold voltage (VGS-th) is 4V
- Gate-Source Voltage is (VGS) is ±20V
- Maximum Drain-Source Voltage (VDS) is 100V
- Available in TO220 package
Automatic Water Dispenser Using Arduino
1× IRF540 N Channel MOSFET
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.
IRF540 N-Channel MOSFET
IRF540 N-Channel MOSFET