3-5 Days Delivery
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
On orders above INR 599
Cash On Delivery
COD available on all orders
An Electret Condenser Microphone is one of the most common types of transducers that is used to detect or measure sound signals. It consists of a parallel plate capacitor in which one plate is fixed and the other is movable (diaphragm) with a very small gap between them. When a sound wave strikes the diaphragm, it starts moving which changes the capacitance of the capacitor and causes a variable current to flow. This variable current is then filtered and processed to get the sound you want to record. It is used in noise detectors, sound recorders, activity monitors mobiles, Digital Cameras, etc.
- Size: 6 x 3.5mm / 0.24" x 0.14" (D*H)
- Operating Voltage: 2V to 10V
- Current consumption: 0.5mA (max)
- Recommended operating voltage: 2V
- Operating Frequency: 20Hz to 16,000Hz
- Impedance: <2.2kΩ
To use the microphone, you need to supply the microphone with at least 2V as it can take up to 10V, so you can use a 9V battery to supply power. Care should be taken as the maximum current that can be passed through the microphone is 0.5mA. The range of frequencies that the microphone can capture is from 20Hz to 16000Hz.
Datasheet of Electret Microphone
Simple Microphone to speaker circuit
1×Electret Microphone (Condenser Mic)
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.