3-5 Days Delivery
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
On orders above INR 599
Cash On Delivery
COD available on all orders
Inductors are an integral part of any electronic circuit as they help us to protect the circuit from the current surges that might happen of you start any high-power device and other RF interference in the circuit. But the inductors that come in different size and shapes like toroidal shaped, iron core, laminated core etc. For PCB application you need a small size inductor package that can be easily mounted to the PCB board like SMD package or this 1/4W Inductors for Through Hole Package that you can use simply as you use a resistor. You don’t have to worry about the big packaging size of the inductor and space on the PCB. They have color bands on them to read its inductance value. This 560µH inductor is perfect solution for your requirement. They do not have any polarity so that you can use them in any orientation. They can be easily used in filter applications, and in DC-DC converters etc.
- Operating Temperature Range - 55 °C to +105 °C
- Storage Temperature Range - 55 °C to +105 °C
- 560µH Inductance
- Easy to use with breadboards and perf boards
- Great for DIY works and prototyping
How to read inductance value with Oscilloscope
Switching Buck converter: Design and Basics
1× Axial 560µH Inductor
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.