On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
SIM800L V2 5V Wireless GSM GPRS MODULE power supply for 5v, computer debug USB to TTL serial port. Power to the output current of 800mA, TTL serial interface is compatible with 3.3 V and 5 V micro-controller, can be directly after purchase and single-chip computer connection.
The IPX antenna, the antenna interface can be arbitrary switching PCB glue stick antenna and suction cups. SIM800L 4 frequency communications, data available in the world. Do foreign trade and foreign trade projects preferred.
SIM800L V2.0 GSM/GPRS Module is a QUAD-BAND GSM/GPRS module which compatible with Arduino. The module works to add both of GSM features and GPRS features. The advantages of these modules are the VCC and TTL serial levels that have 5V voltage, so you can directly connect it to Arduino or another minimum system with 5V of the voltage level.
SIM800L V.2 GSM/GPRS module already has a built-in regulator circuit and TTL level converter on the board.Features :
- Network support: Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz – works on GSM networks in all countries across the world.
- TTL serial interface compatible with 3.3V and 5V MCU
- The small size is suitable for all kinds of sleeve belt type and embedded.
- playing card slot, convenient change mobile phone card.Can side reserve replacement cell phone bayonet into the box.
- using the IPX interface can arbitrarily change the antenna. The default PCB antenna greatly reduces: use the space.
- the board with gold plated board, more stable performance.
- when wiring neat guarantee board running more stable.
- this module adds a protection device, which can realize the prevention, high pressure, reduce the loss of the board, suitable for the project and learn.
Pin Description :
- 5V : Power interface Power the module CONNECT TO DC 5v
- GND : Connect to GND.
- VDD : TTL UART interface The TTL UART serial interface, you can connect the MCU like 51MCU or ARM or MSP430 directly. The pin of VDD is used to match the voltage of the TTL.
- SIM_TXD : SIM module Transmitter.
- SIM_RXD : SIM module Receiver.
- GND : If this pin is unused, keep open.
- RST : RST the module, if this pin is unused, keep open.
Adaptive (default), Support Â Â 2400-115200
|Input Supply Voltage (VDC)||
5 ~ 20
2.54mm Pin Header/MICRO USB
|PCB Dimension (LxBxH)mm||
|Mounting hole dimensions||
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.
We are unhappy with blue dartdwliveryparteners in future please choose Express bees,orDelhivery services to my future orders