On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
One of the classics and may be the most used IC is LM555. The possibilities and number of applications using this chip is phenomenal. LM555 is a precision timer IC, that is capable of producing accurate time delays or oscillation. It can operate in both astable and monostable configurations.
In the time-delay or monostable mode of operation, the timed interval is controlled by a single external resistor and capacitor network. In the astable mode of operation, the frequency and duty cycle can be controlled independently with two external resistors and a single external capacitor.
The threshold and trigger levels normally are two-thirds and one-third, respectively, of VCC. However, these levels can be altered by the use of the control voltage terminal. It has a wide input voltage range from 4.5V to 16V.
LM555 features and specification
- 555 is Capable of producing accurate time.
- It could produce timing from microseconds to hours.
- Could work in Astable or monostable operation.
- The output duty cycle is Adjustable.
- Could be used as PWM.
- TTL compatible output can sink or source up to 200mA.
- Footprint package : PDIP-8
- Minimum Supply Voltage (V) : 4.5
- Maximum Supply Voltage (V) : 16
- No. of Timers/Counters : 1
- Operating Temperature Range (°C) : 0 to 70
- Mounting Type : Through Hole
- Precision timer circuit
- Square wave generator
- Inverter circuits
- PWM generators and motor control
- PPM (Pulse Position Modulation)
- Linear Ramp Generator.
LM555 Dimension and footprint:
Example Projects on LM555:
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.