This is the 5V relay most commonly used as switching device in electronic circuits. It is mainly used in Commonly switching circuits, For Home Automation projects to switch AC loads, To Control (On/Off) Heavy loads at a pre-determined time/condition, Used in safety circuits to disconnect the load from supply in event of failure, Used in Automobiles electronics for controlling indicators glass motors.
Specifications of 5V Relay
- Trigger Voltage (Voltage across coil) : 5V DC
- Trigger Current (Nominal current) : 70mA
- Maximum AC load current: 7A @ 250/125V AC
- Maximum DC load current: 10A @ 30/28V DC
- Compact 5-pin configuration with plastic moulding
- Operating time: 10msec Release time: 5msec
- Maximum switching: 300 operating/minute (mechanically)
To use this relay module first you have to decide whether you want to connect or disconnect your load when relay is operated. Connect the load across Common and NC terminal if you want to disconnect the load when relay is operated or across Common and NO terminal if you want to connect the load when relay is operated. As the coil trigger voltage is 5V, you can connect it to any GPIO pin of 5V operating Arduino like UNO or MEGA or you can use any battery above 5V to operate the relay too.
- Mainly used in switching circuits.
- Home Automation projects to switch AC loads
- In Controlling Heavy loads at a pre-determined time/condition
- Safety circuits to disconnect the load from supply in event of failure
- Used in Automobiles electronics for controlling indicators, glass motors etc.
Note: Appearance might be difference from the picture shown.
1× 5VDC Relay
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.