On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
The Arduino Mega 2560 is an open-source microcontroller board based on ATmega2560. Along with this, it also has 54 digital I/O pins, 16 Analog Inputs, 4 UARTs, ICSP Header, 16 MHz Crystal Oscillator, a reset button, USB port, and a DC Power Jack. It is designed for projects which require more I/O lines, more sketch memory, and more RAM. It is best suited for Robotics, 3D printers, RC planes, etc. projects which require many sensors with different communication protocols and actuators to work in tandem. It gets programmed with the help of Arduino IDE and you do not need to attach any other components to program them. Its uses include in DIY projects, IoT based projects, Robotics, Prototyping for Electronic components and systems. The Arduino Microcontroller boards such as Arduino UNO, Arduino Nano, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Pro Mini have revitalized the Automation Industry with their sheer simplicity and easy to use interface.
- The ATmega2560 is a Microcontroller
- The operating voltage of this microcontroller is 5V
- The recommended Input Voltage will range from 7V to 12V
- The input voltage will range from 6V to 20V
- The digital input/output pins are 54 where 15 of these pins will supply PWM o/p.
- Analog Input Pins are 16
- DC Current for each input/output pin is 40 mA
- Flash Memory like 256 KB where 8 KB of flash memory is used with the help of bootloader
- The Static Random Access Memory (SRAM) is 8 KB
- The electrically erasable programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) is 4 KB
- The clock (CLK) speed is 16 MHz
- The USB host chip used in this is MAX3421E
- The length of this board is 101.52 mm
- The width of this board is 53.3 mm
It hardly takes 5-10 minutes to upload your first program on Arduino Mega Board. You just need a USB A to B cable and Arduino IDE installed on your computer. After installing Arduino IDE, go to Files>Examples>Basics>Blink and compile and upload this on your Board.
1×Arduino Mega 2560 Microcontroller Board
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.