This is the 12V relay most commonly used switching device in electronics. It is commonly used in Home Automation projects to switch AC loads, To Control (On/Off) Heavy loads at a pre-determined time/condition, Used in safety circuits to disconnect the load from supply in event of failure and much more. The specifications of the relay is given below:
12V SPDT Relay Specifications:
- Trigger Voltage (Voltage across coil) : 12V DC
- Trigger Current (Nominal current) : 100mA
- Maximum AC load current: 7A @ 250/125V AC
- Maximum DC load current: 10A @ 30/28V DC
- Maximum switching: 300 operating/minute (mechanically)
To use this relay module first you have to decide whether you want to connect or disconnect your load when relay is operated. Connect the load across Common and NC terminal if you want to disconnect the load when relay is operated or across Common and NO terminal if you want to connect the load when relay is operated. As the coil trigger voltage is 5V, you can connect it to any GPIO pin of 5V operating Arduino like UNO or MEGA or you can use any battery above 5V to operate the relay too.
- Mainly used in switching circuits.
- Home Automation projects to switch AC loads
- In Controlling Heavy loads at a pre-determined time/condition
- Safety circuits to disconnect the load from supply in event of failure
- Used in Automobiles electronics for controlling indicators, glass motors etc.
Note: Appearance might be difference from the picture shown.
1× 12V SPDT Relay
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If you receive a different product then the ordered one, please contact us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product.
We ship to all over India with flat shipping rate of INR 50 for all the orders below INR 599. For all the orders above INR 599, we offer a free shipping. We also offer priority shipping for INR 100 which provides same day shipping by Air (if battery is not included in the order). Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.