To measure weight and load of any object we use strain gauges but problem with using standalone strain gauge is that they are fragile and are easily bent and break if not used in proper enclosure. This load cell made up of aluminium alloy can measure upto 1 kg load and outputs in the form of electrical signals proportionally. This sensor will use a HX711 Analog to Digital signal converter, it is easy to use with driving voltage 5-10V and produce the output voltage as per the force changes over it, to read and send the data to the microcontroller or development board you are using as the analog signal from the load cell is too small to be read easily. They are used in Platform scales, Electronic weighing machines, belt scales etc.
Note: The HX711 Load Cell Amplifier Sensor module has to be purchased spaeratly.
1KG Load Cell Module Specifications:
- Differential input voltage: ±40mV (Full-scale differential input voltage is ± 40mV)
- Data accuracy: 24 bit (24 bit A / D converter chip.)
- Refresh frequency: 10/80 Hz
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 5VDC
- Operating current: <10 mA
- 1kg Load Cell Measuring Range
1× Load Cell 1KG
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.