HX711 features dual-channel 24 Bit Precision A/D Weight Pressure Sensor Load Cell Amplifier which is available in a small breakout board. The board has pinouts for the microcontroller and the Load cell in two different directions for the ease of interfacing. It can be interfaced with any microcontroller using Data and Clock pins.
This module supports input voltage from 2.7V to 5V, making it ideal for the 3.3V and 5V microcontroller operations. A Resistive Load cell with two differential inputs can be used with this module and could achieve high accuracy in low and high weight measurements.
This low cost, analog front load cell amplifier is the perfect choice for Balance and load cell interfacing. The current consumption of this amplifier is also low with less than 1uA in power down state and 1.5mA only in normal operation or active state.
Specifications and Features:
- Excitation voltage: 5-10V.
- Current consumption: <1uA (Powerdown state), 1.5mA (Normal Operation state)
- Differential input channels: 2
- On-chip active low noise PGA gain: 32 / 64 / 128 (can be selected)
- Has On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analogue power supply.
- Output Data rate support: 10SPS / 80SPS (can be selected)
- Has an oscillator onboard eliminating external components.
- Has optional external oscillator
- Simple digital control and serial interface: pin-driven controls, no programming needed for ease of usage.
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection for better accuracy.
- Weighing scale
- Industrial measurement
- Load Balancer
1x HX711 Load Cell Amplifier Module
1x 10 pin 0.254” berg male header (Break this 4 pins and 6 pins during soldering)
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.