LM7905 IC is one of the most commonly used Negative Voltage Regulator in Electronic circuits to provide a regulated output of -5V. It has 3 terminals in TO-220 power package and it can handle upto 1.5A current. It dissipates the excess voltage in form of heat so you need to use a heat sink along with it to make sure it is working properly. LM7905 regulators employ internal current limiting safe area protection and thermal shutdown for protection against virtually all overload conditions. Low ground pin current of the LM7905 allows output voltage to be easily boosted above the preset value with a resistor divider. It is commonly used in Regulated power supply, as a current limiter in certain applications, constant -5V supply for OPAMP operation etc. If you want negative +5V Voltage Regulator check out LM7805 IC.
- 5V Negative Voltage Regulator
- Output Voltage: -5V
- Output Current: 1.5A
- Minimum Input Voltage is 7V
- Maximum Input Voltage is 25V
- Operating current(IQ) is 5mA
- Internal Thermal Overload and Short circuit current limiting protection is available.
- Junction Temperature maximum 125 degree Celsius
- Available in TO-220 Power Package
To use it as a Voltage Regulator, connect your Input Supply to Input Terminal and Ground Terminal and take the regulated output from Output Terminal and Ground Terminal. Make sure ground terminals of both Input and Output supplies are same. You can also connect ceramic capacitors across input and output supplies to make the system more stable and reliable.
1×LM7905 Voltage Regulator IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.