The CD4052 is a 4 channel differential IC that can be used as both a 4:1 Multiplexer and a 1:4 Demultiplexer. The IC has digitally controlled analog switches with Low ON impedance and low OFF leakage current. The IC can operate between 3V to 20V and has an input current of 1uA when operating at 18V.It is commonly used in analog and digital multiplexing and demultiplexing, A/D and D/A Conversion, Programmable Logic Circuits and more. For easy use, you can accessorize the CD4052 IC with a 16 pin DIP IC base/Socket.
Product Description of CD4052 IC
The IC CD4052 has total 16 pins. All the pins, their names, and description are given in the table below.
Features of CD4052 4 Channel Analog Multiplexer IC
- Used as 4:1 Mux and 1:4 Demux
- Supports ≤ 20 Vp-p Analog Voltage
- Supports 3-20 V Digital Voltage
- Has low ON resistance, 125 W at 18V
- Has low OFF leakage Current, ±100pA at 18V
- Max input current of 1uA at 18V
- Operating Temperature, -55 to 125 ° C
- Lead Temperature (Soldering ), 260° C
1× CD4052 4 Channel Analog Multiplexer IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.