In most of the IoT based projects, SMPS and battery management systems, measuring how much current is flowing in the circuit is paramount. It decides the capacity of the battery to be used and predict the run time. It is also crucial in design of safety systems or any circuit to ensure the correct rating of the components to be selected. The ACS712 20A Current Sensor Module is a Hall Effect based sensor module to determine the current flowing in a given line. It can measure both AC and DC current upto 20A in both directions. Its output when no current is flowing through it is 2.5V and its scale factor is 100mV/A i.e if 10A current is flowing through it then its output will be 3.5V. It also provides isolation from the load so you don’t need to worry about putting extra load in the circuit to measure current. . You should select the current sensor module according to maximum current you want to measure. You can also check the 20A Current Sensor and 30A Current Sensor.
- 100 mV/A output sensitivity
- 5.0 V, single supply operation
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- Analog Output so can be easily connected to any Microcontroller
To connect ACS712 Current Measuring Module you need to first power it with 5V power supply either from a battery or your controller like Arduino. Connect the sensor in series with the line carrying the current you want to measure. The output of this module is Analog so you need to connect to ADC pins of the controller.
1×ACS712-20A Current Sensor Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.