This water level sensor module has a series of parallel exposed traces to measure droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level. Very Easy to monitor water level as the output to analog signal is directly proportional to the water level. This output analog values can be directly read via ADC and can also be connected directly Arduino's analog input pins.
- Working Voltage : DC 3-5V
- Working Current : <20mA
- Sensor Type : Analog
- Detection Area : 40 mm x 16 mm
- Size : 65 mm x 20 mm x 8 mm
- Humidity: 10% -90% non-condensing
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.