The SW420 Vibration Sensor Module is based on SW-420 Vibration Sensor, which works on the principle that when the movement or vibration occurs, the circuit will be briefly disconnected and output low. Hence the normal state of this sensor is closed. The sensitivity of the SW420 Sensor can be controlled by an onboard potentiometer and LM393 Comparator IC. This is very useful in detecting Collisions, Burglary protection alarm systems, Vibration alert systems, etc.
- SW-420 based sensor, normally closed type vibration sensor
- Supply voltage: 3.3V-5V
- On-board LM393 Comparator IC
- The comparator output sensitivity can be changed with the help of a potentiometer.
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- On-board indicator LED to show the results
- Has a fixed bolt hole for convenient installation
To connect it with Microcontrollers like Arduino/ Raspberry Pi/NodeMcu, ESP8266, ESP32, etc. just power the device using VCC and GND pins and connect the Digital Output to any Digital I/O pin of the Microcontroller you are using.
1×SW-420 Vibration Sensor Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.