This USB to TTL adapter is based on the PL2302 USB to TTL serial converter IC. It is commonly used when microcontrollers like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC, etc. have to communicate with computers through serial communication. USB has DATA lines D+ and D- that can be connected and routed by CMOS switches. The USB can be connected to many peripheral devices and has a very fast speed of data transfer also it is used with Windows, Mac, or any other operating system. On the other hand, Arduino works on the UART data transfer protocol i.e. TTL logic level data transfer protocol, it only works on 0V or 5V logic levels. That is why we need a USB to TTL serial converter IC so that Arduino or any other controller which works on the UART protocol can be connected to the computer. It can also be used to program and or communicate with a GPS/GSM module through AT commands. The module supports both 3.3V and 5V interface.
- Stable and reliable chipset PL2302.
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
- 6pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
- All handshaking and modem interface signals.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85.
If you want to connect it to Arduino nano pro or any other microcontroller, you need to plug the USB A male connector in the USB port of your PC, then connect TX, RX, DTR, GND, and 5V to the respective pins of the controller, you are using and make sure you have selected the correct BAUD rate that your controller supports. Also, download the PL2302 IC Drivers on your PC.
1×USB to TTL Adapter
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If you receive a different product then the ordered one, please contact us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product.
We ship to all over India with flat shipping rate of INR 50 for all the orders below INR 599. For all the orders above INR 599, we offer a free shipping. We also offer priority shipping for INR 100 which provides same day shipping by Air (if battery is not included in the order). Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.