On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
UT60 series digital multimeters provide True-RMS measurement, 9999-count resolution, non-contact voltage detection and many convenient features for users’ testing needs. These auto-ranged meters can measure up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 100MΩ resistance. The easy-to-use interface with backlight enables you to detect equipment quickly even in dark places. This CE certified meter meets CAT II 1000V/CAT III 600V safety rating with rugged double-injection housing.
- True-RMS: Ensures accurate measurements even for non-sinusoidal waveforms.
- High Resolution: The 9999-count display provides precise and detailed results.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Allows convenient wireless data transfer, enhancing efficiency.
- Duty Cycle Measurement: Measures duty cycles ranging from 0.1% to 99.9%.
- Diode/Continuity Test: Enables quick checks on diodes and verifies electrical continuity.
- Temperature Measurement: Measures temperatures between -40℃ to 1000℃ (-40°F to 1832°F).
- Non-contact Voltage Detection: Ensures user safety by detecting AC voltage without direct contact.
- Analog Bar and Data Hold: Visualizes measurements with an analog bar and supports data hold.
- Backlight with Relative Mode: Enhances visibility in low-light conditions, and relative mode aids in comparing measurements.
- Auto/Manual Range Selection: Automatically selects the appropriate measurement range or allows manual selection.
- Low Battery Indication: Alerts when the battery voltage drops below 3.6V.
- Three-Color LED Light Indicator: Provides quick visual cues for various functions.
- High Safety Standards: Complies with CAT II 1000V/CAT III 600V safety ratings.
Click Here for Data Sheet!
|DC Voltage||9.999mV / 99.99mV / 999.9mV / 9.999V / 99.99V / 999.9V||±(0.5%+3)|
|AC Voltage||9.999mV / 99.99mV / 999.9mV / 9.999V / 99.99V / 999.9V||±(0.8%+3)|
|DC Current||999.9μA / 999.9mA / 9.999A / 10A||±(0.8%+3)|
|AC Current||999.9μA / 999.9mA / 9.999A / 10A||±(1.0%+3)|
|Resistance||999.9Ω / 9.999kΩ / 99.99kΩ / 999.9kΩ / 9.999MΩ / 99.99MΩ||±(0.8%+2)|
|Capacitor||9.999nF / 99.99nF / 999.9nF / 9.999μF / 99.99μF / 999.9μF / 9.999mF / 9.99mF (UT60EU/UT60BT) / 99.9mF (UT60S)||±(4.0%+5)|
|Frequency||99.99Hz - 9.999MHz||±(0.1%+5)|
|Duty Cycle||0.1 - 99.9%||±(3%+5)|
|Temperature||-40℃ - 1000℃ / -40°F - 1832°F||±4℃ / ±5℉|
|Acousto-optic Indication (NCV/continuity/battery power)||√|
|Low Battery Indication||≤3.6V||√|
|Auto Power Off||15Min||√|
|Operation Temperature||0℃ - 40℃|
|Safety||CAT II 1000V / CAT III 600V|
Test Leads, Digital Multimeter and User Manual.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.