On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
The UNI-T UT210E is a versatile and portable digital clamp meter designed for accurate AC and DC voltage detection, current measurement, and various electrical testing tasks. Packed with features, it's an essential tool for electricians, technicians, and DIY enthusiasts, finds applications across various fields such as electrical troubleshooting, HVAC system maintenance, automotive diagnostics, appliance repair, industrial machinery monitoring, quality control, educational laboratories, and safety inspections. Its ability to measure current without disrupting the circuit and features like non-contact voltage detection (NCV) make it an essential companion for electricians, technicians, and engineers in ensuring the safety, functionality, and efficiency of electrical systems in diverse settings, from residential to industrial.
- Versatile clamp meter for AC and DC voltage detection and current measurement.
- Diode measurement capability for component testing.
- On-off buzzer for convenient audio alerts.
- Data retention function for easy reading of measurements.
- Input resistance enhances accuracy in various scenarios.
- Low voltage display for clear indication of low voltage conditions.
- Automatic shut-down to preserve battery life.
- Screen backlight for visibility in low-light conditions.
- Zero measurement function for precise readings.
- NCV (Non-Contact Voltage) test pen for safety in electrical work.
- V.F.C (Variable Frequency Control) for accurate frequency measurement.
- True RMS (Root Mean Square) ensures accurate readings in complex waveforms.
Click Here for Data Sheet!
- AC Voltage: 0.001V~600V
- DC Voltage: 0.0001V~600V
- AC Current: 0.001A~200A
- DC Current: 0.001A~200A
- Resistance Measurement: 0.1Ω~20MΩ
- Capacitance Measurement: 1pF~20mF
- Jaw Opening: 17mm
- Dimensions: 175mm x 60mm x 33.5mm
- Weight: 170g
- Power Supply: 2 AAA Batteries (not included)
Test Leads, UT210E Clamp Meter and User Manual.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.