On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
The UNI-T UT203+ is a highly portable and versatile clamp meter that delivers precise AC and DC current measurements with true RMS capabilities. Built to adhere to EN61010-1 safety standards (CAT II 600V/CAT III 300V), this digital clamp meter offers full-function protection to ensure a secure and reliable measurement experience. It not only handles basic measurements but also features high-precision current scales and high-voltage frequency measurement extensions.
Click Here for Data Sheet!
UT203+ Digital Clamp Meter Features:
- Large LCD Display: The spacious LCD screen provides clear and easy-to-read measurement readings.
- Antimagnetic and Anti-Jamming: Engineered with strong antimagnetic and anti-jamming performance for accurate measurements.
- Full-Function Protection: Ensures safety and reliability during measurements.
- Unit Symbol Display: Makes it straightforward to interpret measurement results.
- Additional Functions: Includes relative value measurements, frequency/duty cycle assessment, data hold feature, and true RMS measurement for enhanced accuracy.
- Audio-Visual NCV Electric Field Detection: Capable of detecting electric fields with both audio and visual indicators.
- High Voltage Frequency Range: Ranges from 10Hz to 60kHz for high voltage and 60Hz to 10MHz for low voltage.
- AC/DC Current Memory Function: Remembers current measurements in ACA/DCA mode.
- Power Efficiency: The UT203+ consumes minimal power without backlight, ensuring an extended battery life of up to 400 hours. In sleep mode, power consumption drops to <11uA.
- AC Current (A): 40A/400A ±(2.5%+5)
- AC Current Frequency (Hz): 50Hz~100Hz
- DC Current (A): 40A/400A ±(2.5%+5)
- AC Voltage (V): 600V ±(0.8%+5)
- AC Voltage Frequency (Hz): 10Hz~60kHz ±(0.5%+2)
- DC Voltage (A): 600V ±(0.5%+2)
- Resistance (Ω): 40MΩ ±(0.8%+2)
- Capacitance (F): 40mF ±(4%+5)
- Frequency (Hz): 10Hz~10MHz ±(0.1%+4)
- Display Count: 4000
- Auto Range: Supported
- Jaw Opening: 28mm
- True RMS: Included
- NCV: Supported
Continuity Test: Supported
Test Leads, Digital Clamp Meter and User Manual.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.