The TTP224 is a 4-Channel Touch Sensor, meaning it has four touchpads. Whenever a capacitive load such as human hands is brought in proximity with the sense pad, the sensor then senses the change in capacitance and activates the switch. Custom sense-pads can be made from nearly any conductive material and these sensors can detect touch through thin layers of non-conductive materials such as glass, plastic, fabric or even wood. Each Touchpad has its respective output pin when the user touches a pad, the corresponding output pin will go high. It is very easy to interface with microcontrollers like Arduino to control different applications as a switch. It can be used in home automation, motor control, Relay control, etc. the module basically gets rid of the push button troubles.
You can also check our 16-Channel(TP229), 8-Channel(TP226), and Single Channel (TP223) Touch sensors if you are looking for other options.
- Operating Voltage: 2V-5.5V
- Startup Calibration Delay: 0.5 Sec
- Simple to Use, Auto Calibration
- Output Status Indicator LED
- Output can be configured be Active High or Low
- Output Mode can be configured to Toggle or Momentary
- Output can be directly connected to Microcontroller's Input pins
To connect it with Arduino, connect Pins VCC and GND to power up the module. Connect the Output pins to any Digital I/O pins of the Microcontroller Board. Whenever the user touches the pad the corresponding LED will light up and the pin will go High. You can read this signal by using the Digital Read command.
1×TTP224 4 Channel Touch Sensor Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.