On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
TPS63020 is a high-efficiency small buck-boost power supply module. The input voltage ranges from 1.8V to 5.5V, the output current can be as high as 3A, and the efficiency is as high as 96%. It can automatically switch between buck and boost modes. The quiescent current is less than 50uA and the fixed operating frequency is 2.4mhz, can be used for all two-cell and three-cell alkaline batteries, single-cell lithium battery powered devices, ultra-small mobile PCs and MIDs, digital media players, DSCs and cameras.
- Input Voltage: 1.8V to 5V (recommended input above 2V for optimal performance)
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: Capable of delivering a reliable output current of up to 3A.
- Output formula: R3=R1 (Vout/VFB-1)
- Typical value: VFB=500mV (2.5V: R1=82K, R3=330K; 3.3V: R1=180K, R3=1M; 4.2V: R1=3K, R3-22K; 5V: R1=110K, R3=1M)
- Efficiency: Boasting an impressive conversion efficiency of up to 96%, ensuring efficient power management even with varying input and output voltage differentials.
- Quiescent Current: Consumes minimal power with a static current of just 6mA, further reduced to an ultra-low 50uA in power-saving mode.
- Switching Frequency: Operates at a fixed frequency of 2.4 MHz for consistent performance.
- Output Ripple: Maintains low output ripple levels: 10mV (no load), 10mV (buck with 0.5A), and 30mV (boost with 0.5A).
- The TPS63020 is a high-efficiency, the compact buck-boost power supply module
- Input voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V, output current up to 3A, and efficiency up to 96%
- It can automatically switch between buck and boost modes
- The quiescent current is less than 50uA and the fixed operating frequency is 2.4Mhz
- It can be used in all two-cell and three-cell alkaline batteries, single-cell lithium battery-powered devices, ultra-compact and mid-size laptops, digital media players, DSCs, and cameras
- Point-Saving Mode (PS): This feature is customizable with 1 for disabled and 0 for enabled. The module is disabled by default. Activate it by disconnecting SB1 and applying the appropriate input level.
- Enable Input (EN): The module is enabled by default (1), and can be disabled (0) as per your requirements. Disconnect SB2 and input the desired level to enable or disable this feature.
- Output Status Indication (PG): Provides clear output status indication. A reading of 0 signifies a fault condition, while 1 indicates normal operation.
1 x 5V TPS63020 Automatic Buck-Boost Step Up Down Power Supply Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.