The TL072 is an Op-Amp IC that has a JFET input. Having a JFET at the input side will increase the bandwidth gain and reduce the input noise of the IC. Hence TL072 IC is commonly used in noise sensitive applications. Along with that, the Op-Amp also has a high input impedance and a low bias current, making it an ideal choice for audio pre-amplifiers.
Product Description of the TL072 - Low Noise Dual JFET Op-Amp IC
Features of TL072 - Low Noise Dual JFET Op-Amp IC
- Low Noise
- High slew rate: 16 V/µs (typ)
- High input impedance JFET input stage
- Output short-circuit protection
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Input Offset Voltage: 3 mV
- Input Offset Current: 5 pA
- Input Bias Current: 65 pA
- Common Mode Rejection: 100 dB
- Supply Current: 1.4 mA / Amplifier
- Supply Voltage: ±3V to ±15V
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 °C
TL072 - Low Noise Dual JFET Op-Amp IC datasheet
1× TL072 - Low Noise Dual JFET Op-Amp IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.
Very good quality
Very good quality