MOSFET is basically a transistor that uses field effect. MOSFET stands for Metal Oxide Field Effect Transistor, which has a gate. The gate voltage determines the conductivity of the device. Depending on this gate voltage, we can change the conductivity, and thus we can use it as a switch or as an amplifier like we use Transistor as a switch or as an amplifier. STP55NF06 has been developed using STMicroelectronics' unique STripFET process, which is specifically designed to minimize input capacitance and gate charge. This renders the devices suitable for use as primary switch in advanced high-efficiency isolated DC-DC converters for telecom and computer applications, and applications with low gate charge driving requirements like speed control of motor and voltage control of LED lights, etc.
- Type of Control Channel: N -Channel
- Maximum Power Dissipation (Pd): 110 W
- Maximum Drain-Source Voltage |Vds|: 60 V
- Maximum Gate-Source Voltage |Vgs|: 20 V
- Maximum Gate-Threshold Voltage |Vgs(th)|: 4 V
- Maximum Drain Current |Id|: 50 A
- Maximum Junction Temperature (Tj): 175 °C
- Total Gate Charge (Qg): 44.5 nC
- Turn-off delay time 36nSec
- Maximum Drain-Source On-State Resistance (Rds): 0.022 Ohm
If you want to connect it to an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC, etc. then connect Gate terminal to any GPIO pin, it will not be open completely and the maximum current will depend on the voltage applied to the gate terminal. In the case of a 5V GPIO pin, then the Drain to Source Current will be 10 to 20 Amps.
1×STP55NF06 N Channel MOSFET IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If you receive a different product then the ordered one, please contact us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product.
We ship to all over India with flat shipping rate of INR 50 for all the orders below INR 599. For all the orders above INR 599, we offer a free shipping. We also offer priority shipping for INR 100 which provides same day shipping by Air (if battery is not included in the order). Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.