This is a minimum system breakout board for the Microcontroller STM8S105K4T6 by ST-Microelectronics. This is an 8-bit microcontroller which is a low cost and easy to program solution for your various needs also it is been available for a long time so it has all the documentation available and a great support community should you face any problems with it. It is suitable for final and ready for market products as it has 1kb of EEPROM and 16kb Flash memory can be erased and rewritten many times for your development purpose, it also has 2kb of RAM for smooth and fast operations. Its input voltage is at least 5V which you can supply via micro USB port given on the board itself the voltage regulator regulates this voltage to 3.3V which is available on the pins. It has 4 pin SWIM connector on board for In Serial Programming (ISP) which you can access with ST link flash tool. It can be used in various applications like Motor Control, Automation systems, sensor applications etc.
- Support SWIM debug mode
- 5V voltage is the input voltage of the module
- 1KB EEPROM, 2KB RAM, 16KB Flash Memory
- AMS1117-3.3 voltage regulator for converting 5 V power supply to 3.3 V
- Mini USB connector for powering the board
- Supports I2C, UART, SPI communication protocols
1 x STM8 Development Board - STM8S105K4T6
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.