Relays are the most commonly used switching devices used in electronics. It can be used to switch high current loads easily unlike transistors which are limited by the maximum current that can flow through them and also can’t switch AC loads. Relays can switch both AC and DC loads. It is an Electromagnetic switch, when the coil inside is energised with a small current, it can switch ON or OFF the high current circuit. They can be used in Home automation to switch ON or OFF the appliances, in Electronic circuits to perform switching operations, in safety circuits to disconnect or connect the heavy loads in case of any dangerous situation, in Automobile applications like turning on windscreen wipers, power windows fuel pump, cooling fan etc.
- Trigger Voltage (Voltage across coil): 24V DC
- Trigger Current (Nominal current): 70mA
- Maximum AC load current: 10A@250/125V AC
- Maximum DC load current: 10A@30/28V DC
- Compact 5-pin configuration with plastic moulding
- Operating time: 10msec Release time: 5msec
To use this relay module first you have to decide whether you want to connect or disconnect your load when relay is operated. Connect the load across Common and NC terminal if you want to disconnect the load when relay is operated or across Common and NO terminal if you want to connect the load when relay is operated. As the coil trigger voltage is 5V, you can connect it to any GPIO pin of 5V operating Arduino like UNO or MEGA or you can use any battery above 5V to operate the relay too.
- Mainly used in switching circuits.
- Home Automation projects to switch AC loads
- In Controlling Heavy loads at a pre-determined time/condition
- Safety circuits to disconnect the load from supply in event of failure
- Used in Automobiles electronics for controlling indicators, glass motors etc.
Note: Appearance might be difference from the picture shown.
1× 24VDC Relay
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.