On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
Upgrade your connectivity with the UART TTL/Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-TCP232-T2 Module. This advanced module allows you to seamlessly bridge the gap between UART serial communication and Ethernet networks. Transform your devices into network-enabled powerhouses, enabling remote access and control. Ideal for industrial automation, remote monitoring, and IoT applications, this module opens up a world of possibilities for seamless data exchange. Experience reliable and efficient communication with the USR-TCP232-T2 Module.
- DHCP &DNS, automatically obtain an IP address and query IP address through serial setting protocol
- Set parameters through webpage and serial AT command
- Upgrade firmware via network
- Auto-MDI/MDIX, RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps
- Serial port baud rate from 600 bps to 460.8 Kbps, Check bit of None,Odd,Even,Mark and Space
- Work mode: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client, UDP Server, httpsD Client
- Support virtual serial port and provide corresponding software USR-VCOM
- Heartbeat package mechanism to ensure connection is reliable, put an end to dead link
- User-defined registration package mechanism, check connection status and use as custom packet header
- Under TCP Server mode, Client number ranges from 1 to 16; default number is 4
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE, user can define MAC address
- Provide PC TCP/IP socket programming example such as VB,C++,Delphi, Android and IOS
- Protection: built-in 1.5KV electromagnetic isolation
- Interface: 3.3V TTL (2.54mm pitch pinheader)
- Power supply: 3.3V DC or 5V DC (via different pin)
- Operating current: 150mA (avg)/160mA (max)
- Operating temperature: -25~75°C
- Power consumption: <1W
- Storage condition: -40~105°C, 5~95%RH
- Dimension: 55 x 22.6 x 15 (mm)
1 x Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-TCP232-T2 Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.