The S9013 transistor is an NPN transistor with excellent gain capability so that you can use it in amplifier application. The maximum DC gain it can give is 150 and it can have transistor frequency is 140MHz. It can have maximum collector current of 500mA and maximum collector power dissipation of 625mW.
S9013 Transistor Specifications
- PNP Transistor with low noise
- Maximum DC Current Gain: 150
- Collector Emitter Saturation Voltage: 0.25V
- Base-Emitter Saturation Voltage: 1.0V
- Transition Frequency: 140MHz
- Excellent Linear Gain Range
- Available TO-92 Package
1× S9013 Transistor
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.