Magnetic field sensing is one of essential things we do in industry. Sensors like Hall Effect, KY035 Sensors etc. they all sense the magnetic field and can give both analog or digital output accordingly. This Reed Switch sensor module is different as it works only as a switch and not as a measuring device. It has a glass enclosure filled with inert gas called Rhodium in which there are two ferrous elastic reeds which will close contact when a magnetic field is applied to it. Normally they are in open condition and will detect the presence of magnetic field and close the contacts. It can be used in applications like washing machines, automatic door opening devices, Electromagnetic relays etc.
Reed Sensor Module Specifications
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
- Output format: Digital switching output ( 0 and 1 )
- LEDs indicating output and power
- Small, cheap and easily available
- LM393 Comparator IC onboard
Using the Reed Switch sensor module with a microcontroller is very easy. Connect the Digital Output pin of the module to the Digital pin of Microcontroller. Connect VCC and GND pins to 5V and GND pins of Microcontroller. When the Reed Switch sensor detects the magnetic field, it closes the circuit and the digital pin of the module that is connected to the LM393 IC goes high.
1× Reed sensor module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.