This is the most commonly used push button having small size and comes in 4 pins. It is in ON while pushed operation and bounces back to OFF on released. By default the circuit is open and when pushed the circuit gets completed.
- Type: normally open
- Rated load: DC 12V 50mA
- Contact resistance: m0.03 Ohm
- Insulation resistance: 100M Ohm
- Temperature: -30 to +70 degree Celsius
- Withstand voltage: AC 250V
- Prevent flux rise by the insert-molded terminal
- Snap-in mount terminal
- Contact Bounce: MAX 5mS
- Crisp clicking by tactile feedback
1 x Push Button (4-Pin Tactile Micro Switch)
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If you receive a different product then the ordered one, please contact us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product.
We ship to all over India with flat shipping rate of INR 50 for all the orders below INR 599. For all the orders above INR 599, we offer a free shipping. We also offer priority shipping for INR 100 which provides same day shipping by Air (if battery is not included in the order). Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.