PIC16F676 is powerful (200 nanosecond instruction execution) yet easy-to-program (only 35 single word instructions) CMOS Flash-based 8-bit microcontroller packs Microchip’s powerful PIC® MCU architecture into a 14-pin package and features 8 channels for the 10-bit Analog-to-Digital (A/D) converter, 1 comparator and 128 bytes of EEPROM data memory. This device is easily adapted for automotive, industrial, appliances and consumer entry-level product applications that require field re-programmability.
It has 128 bytes of EEPROM and 64 Bytes of SRAM. For debugging and Programming, it has an ICD2 interface with optional header adapter. The Pull-up state of the pins can be programmed to decrease additional resistor counts in applications.
- 128 bytes of EEPROM Data Memory
- Programmable pull-up resistors
- Individually selectable analog channels
- ICD2 programming support or debugging support with optional header adapter
- 8 oscillator selections including precision 4 MHz RC oscillator with programmable calibration and Power-on Reset
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory (KB): 1.75
- CPU Speed (MIPS): 5
- RAM Bytes:64
- Data EEPROM (bytes): 128
- Digital Communication Peripherals:1-UART,
- Timers:1 x 8-bit, 1 x 16-bit
- ADC:8 ch, 10-bit
- Temperature Range (C): -40 to 125
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 2 to 5.5
- Pin Count: 14
- Cap Touch Channels: 8
- Analog to Digital conversion
- Data processing
- Small control projects
- Logic devices
- Small Industrial applications
PIC16F676 Dimension and footprint:
Example Projects on PIC16F676:
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.