Add the desired memory to your project to store the data, Media etc. This Mini Micro SD Card Reader Module also called Micro SD Adaptor which is designed for dual I/O voltages. The Module is a simple solution for transferring data to and from a standard SD card. The pinout is directly compatible with Not only with Arduino but can also be used with other microcontrollers development boards.
Micro SD Card Reader Module has an SPI interface which is compatible with any sd card and it uses 3.3V power supply which is compatible with Arduino UNO/Mega.SD module has various applications such as data logger, audio, video, graphics.
There is total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is the SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin; 3.3V regulator circuit: LDO regulator output 3.3V as level converter chip, Micro SD card supply.
With this Module, general AVR microcontroller system can read the signal.
- Supports FAT file system SD carrier
- Supports playing of 4Bit ADCPM format files
- Recognize the voice files automatically
- Support microprocessor and key control
- Audio output: 16bitDAC and PWM
- Maximum voice storage: 512 voice
- Quiescent current: 16 μA (SD card is not inserted)
- Operating voltage: DC 2.6 to 3.6V
- Mounting Hole Size: M2
- PCB Size: 18(W)x20(L) in mm
1 Piece of Mini Micro SD Card Reader Module.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.