SD cards are often used along with microcontrollers to store and retrieve the huge amount of data, mostly in data logging or visualization applications. This SD card module will help us to easily Interface an SD card with Microcontrollers.
The micro SD card module operates on 4.5V to 5.5V and uses an on-board regulator to regulate 3.3V. The communication between the SD card and Microcontroller takes place through the SPI standard Communication Protocol.
The micro SD card module contains two main components i.e. Voltage Regulator and Level Shifter. The on-board ultra-low dropout regulator is used to convert 5V to 3.3V and Level Shifter is used to converts the interface logic from 3.3V-5V to 3.3V.
Features & Specifications
- Input Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- On-board 3.3V voltage regulator circuit
- Current: 0.2~200mA
- Supports Micro SD up to 2GB
- Micro SDHC up to 32GB
- Pinouts: GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS; SPI standard interface
- 4 mounting holes with 2.2mm diameter
- Only use 4 I/O pins on the Arduino
- Size: 42mm x 25mm x 5mm
1×Micro SD Card Adapter Module
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.