On prepaid orders above INR 500
Cash On Delivery
COD available for orders above INR 500
3-5 Days Delivery
Shipped within 24 hrs
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6.30 PM
The fully assembled and tested MAX4466 Electret Microphone Amplifier with Adjustable Gain Module comes complete with a 20-20KHz electret microphone soldered onto the board. The heart of this module is the Maxim MAX4466 op-amp, meticulously crafted for the delicate task of audio amplification. Unlike other microphone amplifier breakouts, this module features excellent power supply noise rejection, resulting in exceptional sound quality with minimal noise or distortion.
This MAX4466 Electret Microphone Amplifier with Adjustable Gain Module shines in various applications, including:
- Voice modulation and transformation.
- Audio recording and sampling.
- Audio-reactive projects utilizing FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) analysis.
The module is thoughtfully equipped with a small trimmer potentiometer on the back, allowing you to tailor the amplification to your needs. The gain can be adjusted from 25x to 125x, catering to a wide spectrum of audio input levels.
How to use:
- Connect GND to ground, VCC to 2.4-5VDC.
- The audio waveform will come out of the OUT pin. The output will have a DC bias of VCC/2 so when its perfectly quiet; the voltage will be a steady VCC/2 volt (DC couple).
- If the audio equipment you’re using requires AC coupled audio; place a 100uF capacitor between the output pin and the input of your device.
- If you’re connecting to an audio amplifier that has differential inputs or includes decoupling capacitors; the 100uF cap is don’t require.
- The output pin is not designed to drive speakers or anything but the smallest in-ear headphones- you’ll need an audio amplifier (such as 3.7W stereo amp)
- If you want to connect the amp directly to speakers. If you’re connecting to a microcontroller pin, you don’t need an amplifier or decoupling capacitor; connect the OUT pin directly to the microcontroller ADC pin.
- For audio-reactive projects; we suggest using an FFT driver library which can take the audio input and ‘translate’ it into frequencies.
Features and Specifications:
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.