This is LM7912 three terminal voltage regulator used to output fix (-12)V. These regulators employ internal current limiting safe area protection and thermal shutdown for protection against virtually all overload conditions. Low ground pin current of the LM7912 regulator allows output voltage to be easily boosted above the preset value with a resistor divider. Commonly used in electronic circuits requiring a regulated power supply due to their ease-of-use and low cost.
LM7912 Regulator Specifications and Features:
- 12V Negative Voltage Regulator
- Minimum Input Voltage: -14.5V
- Maximum Input Voltage: -27V
- Peak Output Current: 2.2A
- Average Output Current: upto 1A
- Internal Thermal Overload and Short circuit current limiting protection is available.
- Available in TO-220 package only.
To use it as a Voltage Regulator, connect your Input Supply to Input Terminal and Ground Terminal and take the regulated output from Output Terminal and Ground Terminal. Make sure ground terminals of both Input and Output supplies are same. You can also connect ceramic capacitors across input and output supplies to make the system more stable and reliable.
Datasheet of LM7905 Negative Voltage Regulator
Dual Power Supply using LM7805 and LM7905
1×LM7905 Voltage Regulator IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.