The LM3915 is an audio-level display driver IC. It offers a simple way to display a logarithmic voltage level using one or more groups of ten LEDs with a minimum of fuss. The LM3915 monolithic IC senses analog voltage levels and drives ten LEDs, LCDs, or vacuum fluorescent displays with only a single resistor. Each LED connected to the LM3915 represents a 3 dB (decibel) change in the power level of the sensed signal.
The LEDs can appear in a bar graph or single ‘dot’ when in use so it is so commonly used with 5x5 Dot Matrix displays or the 10-segment LED bar display. The LM3915 IC has an operating voltage from 3V to 25V. The internal reference voltage for the IC can be set from 1.2V to 12V and the output current can be programmed to be from 2mA to 30mA according to the LED that is being driven.
Product Description of LM3915 Dot/Matrix Display Driver IC
Features of LM3915 Dot/Matrix Display Driver IC
- Drives LEDs, LCDs, or vacuum fluorescents
- Bar or dot display mode externally selectable by the user
- 3 dB/step, 30 dB range
- Operates with a single supply of 3 V to 25 V
- Input withstands ±35V without damage
- Outputs are current regulated, open collectors
- Output current programmable from 1 mA to 30 mA
- Internal voltage reference from 1.2V to 12V
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70 °C
1 x LM3915 Dot/Matrix Display Driver IC
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.