The LF356N is an Op-Amp that has JFET input. It is the first monolithic JFET input operational amplifier to incorporate well-matched, high-voltage JFETs on the same chip with standard bipolar transistors (BI-FET™ Technology). Having a JFET at the input side will increase the bandwidth gain and reduce the input noise of the IC. Hence it is commonly used in noise sensitive applications. Along with that the op-amp will also have a high input impedance and low bias current making it an ideal choice for audio pre-amplifiers. Also, these amplifiers feature low input bias and offset currents / low offset voltage and offset voltage drift, coupled with offset adjust, which does not degrade drift or common-mode rejection. LF356N Op-amp IC requires a supply voltage of minimum 15V and maximum 20V. Hence not used in digital applications.
LF356 features and Specifications
- Low Supply Current with Large Gain Bandwidth Product
- Offset Voltage: 2 mV max
- Low Input Bias Current: 30pA
- Wide Gain Bandwidth: 2.5 MHz
- High Slew Rate: 5 V/µs
- Low Supply Current: 3.6mA
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.02%
- Input Bias Current - 30pA
- Gain Bandwidth - 5 MHz
- Operational Voltage - +/-15V
- Amplifier Type - JFET
- Package - PDIP8
- Precision High-Speed Integrators
- Fast D/A and A/D Converters
- High Impedance Buffers
- Wideband, Low Noise, Low Drift Amplifiers
- Logarithmic Amplifiers
- Photocell Amplifiers
- Sample and Hold Circuits
LF356 Dimension and footprint:
Example Projects on LF356:
Simulation and Schmitt Trigger circuit using LF356
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.
parts works good.
parts works good.