The LF356N is an Op-Amp that has JFET input. It is the first monolithic JFET input operational amplifier to incorporate well-matched, high-voltage JFETs on the same chip with standard bipolar transistors (BI-FET™ Technology). Having a JFET at the input side will increase the bandwidth gain and reduce the input noise of the IC. Hence it is commonly used in noise sensitive applications. Along with that the op-amp will also have a high input impedance and low bias current making it an ideal choice for audio pre-amplifiers. Also, these amplifiers feature low input bias and offset currents / low offset voltage and offset voltage drift, coupled with offset adjust, which does not degrade drift or common-mode rejection. LF356N Op-amp IC requires a supply voltage of minimum 15V and maximum 20V. Hence not used in digital applications.
LF356 features and Specifications
- Low Supply Current with Large Gain Bandwidth Product
- Offset Voltage: 2 mV max
- Low Input Bias Current: 30pA
- Wide Gain Bandwidth: 2.5 MHz
- High Slew Rate: 5 V/µs
- Low Supply Current: 3.6mA
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.02%
- Input Bias Current - 30pA
- Gain Bandwidth - 5 MHz
- Operational Voltage - +/-15V
- Amplifier Type - JFET
- Package - PDIP8
- Precision High-Speed Integrators
- Fast D/A and A/D Converters
- High Impedance Buffers
- Wideband, Low Noise, Low Drift Amplifiers
- Logarithmic Amplifiers
- Photocell Amplifiers
- Sample and Hold Circuits
LF356 Dimension and footprint:
Example Projects on LF356:
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If you receive a different product then the ordered one, please contact us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product.
We ship to all over India with flat shipping rate of INR 50 for all the orders below INR 599. For all the orders above INR 599, we offer a free shipping. We also offer priority shipping for INR 100 which provides same day shipping by Air (if battery is not included in the order). Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.