The DC 12V KK-P20/15 3KG Lifting Solenoid Electromagnet operates on the principle of electromagnetism to generate a magnetic field and attract magnetic objects.
This electromagnet consists of a coil wound around an iron core. When connected to a 12V DC voltage source, it becomes energized, creating a magnetic field. The polarity of the magnetic field depends on the direction of the current flow in the coil, with the north pole determined using the right-hand rule.
Conditions for Maximum Suction:
- The object to be attracted should have good magnetic permeability.
- The object should be flat and clean.
- The object's surface area should be greater than or equal to the cross-sectional area of the electromagnet (20mm x 15mm).
- The object should have a thickness of at least 5mm; thinner objects result in reduced suction.
- The object should be in close proximity to the electromagnet, without gaps or other objects in between.
- The object should be made of an iron-based material for maximum suction.
- Model: 12V KK-P20/15
- Holding/Suction Force: 3 Kg
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC
- Operating Current: 0.17mA
- Power Consumption: 2W
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 120 degrees Celsius
- Cable Length: 30cm
- Bolt Size: M4
- Body Material: Mild Steel
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 20mm x 15mm
1 x DC 12V KK-P20/15 3KG Lifting Solenoid Electromagnet with bolt and washer.
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Damaged During ShipmentIf you receive a product damaged during shipment, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by the proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders above 500. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 80 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 30 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at email@example.com for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 500 for COD orders.