The IRF520 MOSFET Driver Module is mainly designed as a replacement for Relays and can be used with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and various other microcontroller boards as well. It is designed in such a way that it can be used to switch heavy DC loads from a single digital pin of microcontroller units.
This Board uses IRF520 MOSFET as the controlled device. For easy hook-up to microcontroller, three separate pins are provided for VCC, GND and IO. It can be used to control upto 24v with 5A DC load. Make sure to use an additional heatsink with the MOSFET. It also has Screw terminals to easily connect the high loads that use a bigger diameter of wires. An LED indicator provides a visual indication of when your load is being switched.
IRF520 Module pinout:
- Voltage: 3.3V and 5V
- Accepts PWM
- Power on Indication through LED
- Port: Digital level
- Output load voltage: 0-24V
- Output load current: <5A (1A or more need to add heat sink separately )
IRF520 Module Dimension and footprint:
IRF520 Module Applications:
- Solenoid Control
- LED String Control
- Motor Control
- High Load Switching
- Voltage Level conversation
Example Projects on IRF520 Module:
Due to the type of products we sell, we accept limited returns. Below are the conditions where we can accept a return request.
1. Manufacturing DefectIf you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, please notify us within the 3 days of you receive the product, supported by proper pictures and description. Once our support team accept the return, we will provide a replacement or a complete refund including the return shipping cost. Please note that if your item is already soldered or modified in manner we will not be able to take it under return.
2. Wrong Item Shipped
If your item looks different from what is shown in the image on our website, we will take the item back and provide a refund or replacement as per your choice.
Limitation of ReturnsWe don't accept the returns for the products damanged by improper use of the product. Moreover we don't accept the return, if the ordered product is not fit for any specific application. Please read the product specifications and datasheet before selecting and ordering a product. Returns are accepted only with 3 days from the date of delivery.
We ship to all over India with free shipping on all prepaid orders. For Cash on Delivery orders INR 70 will be charged for orders below INR 599 and INR 20 will be charged for the orders above 599. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to shipping.
Please note that the Minimum Order Value is INR 200 for both prepaid and COD orders.